This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information, by ("Tektron"). The data controller of your personal information is Tektron Solutions sh.p.k. L81927006B, which also provides the service to you.
Collection of Information
We receive and store information about you such as:
• Information you provide to us: We collect information you provide to us which includes:
o your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method and telephone number. We collect this information in a number of ways, including when you enter it while using our website, interact with our Customer Support Team, or participate in surveys or marketing promotions;
o information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings, account settings, set preferences in “Your Account”, or otherwise provide information to us through our service or elsewhere.
• Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising, as well as information regarding your computer or other device used to access our service (such as mobile devices or other devices). This information includes:
o your activity on the Tektron website
o details of your interactions with our Customer Support team, such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number and call recordings;
o device IDs or other unique identifiers; device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, IP address (which may tell us your general location), browser and standard web server log information;
• Information from other sources: We might supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information could include demographic data, interest-based data, and Internet browsing behaviour.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts, to process your account creation, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
• determine your general geographic location, provide localized content, provide you with customized and personalized recommendations for movies, determine your Internet service provider, and help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
• prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms (such as determining free trial eligibility);
• analyse and understand our customers, improve our service (including our user interface experiences) and optimize our product and its standard of quality;
• communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news about Tektron, details about new features and content available on www.tektron.al, and special offers, promotional announcements and consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. You can change your communications preferences in “Your Account”.
Disclosure of Information
We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
• Service Providers: We use other companies, agents or contractors ("Service Providers") to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process credit card transactions or other payment methods, to provide customer support, to collect debts, to analyze and enhance data (including data about users' interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In the course of providing such services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
• Promotional offers: We may offer joint promotions or programs that, in order for your participation, will require us to share your information with third parties. In fulfilling these types of promotions, we may share your name and other information in connection with fulfilling the incentive. Please note that these third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
• Business transfers: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party agrees to respect your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Whenever in the course of sharing information we transfer personal information to countries outside of Albania and other regions with comprehensive data protection laws, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Statement and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
• While using the Tektron website you may have opportunities to post reviews or other information publicly, and third parties could use the information you disclose;
• Certain portions of our service may contain a tool which gives you the option to share information by email, text message and social or other sharing applications, using the clients and applications on your smart device;
• Social plugins (including those offered by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google) allow you to share information on those platforms.
Access to Your Account and Profiles
In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the Tektron service, we may use technology that enables us to recognize you as the account holder and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the Tektron website.
You can choose not to take advantage of this feature on your computer by unchecking the box "Keep me logged in" when you log in to the website. We only show this when we are enabling this technology. To remove access to your Tektron account from devices you have allowed to stay logged in: (a) visit "Your Account", choose "Log out" and follow the instructions. Where possible, users of public or shared devices should log out at the completion of each visit. If you sell or return a computer or Tektron ready device, you should log out and deactivate the device before doing so. If you do not maintain the security of your password or device, or fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may be able to access your account, including your personal information.
If you share or otherwise allow others to have access to your account, they will be able to see your information (including in some cases personal information) such as your order history, ratings, reviews and account information (including your email address or other information in Your Account).
If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text message, simply access the “Preferences” settings page in the "Your Account" section of our website and uncheck those items to unsubscribe. Alternatively, click the "unsubscribe" link in the email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain email correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions. To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our website, as well as other types of online tracking and Internet advertising, see the Cookies and Internet Advertising section.
Your Information and Rights
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
You can most easily do this by visiting the "Your Account" portion of our website, where you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account, including your contact information, your Tektron payment information, and various related information about your account (such as saved addresses). You must be signed in to access "Your Account". You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
To make requests, or if you have any other question regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks such as free trial fraud. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honour your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
Rectification & Erasure requests
You have the right to modify all the personal information found in the "My Account" page. For any other request you might have regarding the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data, please contact us through our contact page. We will review your request and reply as soon as possible.
Access to my data
At any time, you have the right to retrieve the data you have provided to our site. Click on "Get my data" to automatically download a copy of your personal data on a pdf or csv file.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Other Websites, Platforms and Applications
You must be 18 years of age or older to make a purchase from Tektron. In certain jurisdictions, the age of majority may be older than 18, in which case, you must satisfy that age in order to buy from us. While individuals under the age of 18 may use our website, they may do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes (including when they will take effect) in accordance with law. Your continued use of the Tektron service after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the Tektron service.
Cookies and Internet Advertising
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. Cookies are not the only types of technology that enable this functionality; we also use other, similar types of technologies. See below for more information and examples.
We and our Service Providers may use the following types of cookies:
• Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide our website or online service. For example, we or our Service Providers may use these cookies to authenticate and identify our members when they use our websites and applications so we can provide our service to them. They also help us to enforce our Terms & Conditions, prevent fraud and maintain the security of our service.
• Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential but help us to personalize and enhance your experience with Tektron. For example, they help us to remember your preferences and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided (for example, during sign up). We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, click-through and other information) about our visitors' use of the Tektron service so that we can enhance and personalize our website and service and conduct market research. Deletion of these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of our service.
• Advertising cookies: These cookies use information about your visit to this and other websites, such as the pages you visit, your use of our service or your response to ads and emails, to deliver ads that are more relevant to you. These types of ads are called "Interest-Based Advertising." Many of the advertising cookies associated with our service belong to our Service Providers.